If You Have a Passion for People,
We Want You on Our Team
At Mease Life, our mission is simple and straightforward, yet profound: Ensure we continue to be a leader in our field and enrich the lives of our residents. We hire people who are committed to helping us fulfill this mission every day. If you share in our commitment, we’re looking for you.
Benefits and Perks
Mease Life fosters a family atmosphere. While we interact with our residents and provide services and care, we develop bonds with them and their families. We become family to our residents, and they become family to us. The driving force behind the success of Mease Life is our employees. Our community strives to provide employees with a benefits package that is rewarding for the exceptional services provided while also helping with life challenges and assisting in meeting career goals.
- Choose between various health insurance plans.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Available when enrolled in a health insurance plan. This is a tax-free way to save and budget for healthcare expenses.
- Provides annual exam and allowances toward frames, lenses, and/or contacts.
- Provides preventative visits and discounts for basic and major services.
- Designed to help those that would have a financial burden as a result of bereavement. Mease Life provides employees with up to $20,000 in life insurance free of charge. Additional life insurance can be purchased for employee, spouse, and children.
- Disability insurance is offered to provide income protection in the event of a short-term or long-term disability.
- Accident, cancer, and hospital confinement insurance is offered to help cover costs of unexpected out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
- Flu shots are provided to employees free of charge.
- Earn prizes for making healthy choices through exercise, education, and prevention activities. Engagement in this program provides wellness credits that lower the cost of insurance for employees.
Employee Assistance Program
- From time to time, problems arise that can affect your work and personal life. Mease Life offers a confidential method of getting help.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Work/life balance is important! Employees accrue PTO, which increases with tenure to use for time off work.
Employee Emergency Fund
- An interest-free loan is available to employees who experience an unexpected financial hardship.
PTO Cash Out
- Available two times per year, where employees can choose to receive a cash payment of unused PTO.
- Scholarship program available — funded by our residents.
- Mease Life will make discretionary matching contributions equal to 50% of each dollar you contribute, up to 6% of your compensation.
Employee of the Month
- This program is designed to recognize an employee each month for their contributions to providing excellent services to our residents and exemplary teamwork.
- Awards are provided to employees for their loyal service for every fifth year increment.